- The kind with the noise in your head that you can’t shut off
- The kind with the pain that you can’t quite locate in your body
- The kind with desire to cry for no reason, or reasons too small to make sense
- The kind where it just feels like things will never get better, even though you know they will.
- The kind with the feeling and/or thoughts of worthlessness
- The kind where you feel sort of randomly helpless, no matter you are trying to do, even when you know what to do and know you can do it.
- The kind where you feel too tired to do anything
- The kind where nothing, not even your favorite things, seem interesting
- I’m sure I’ll identify more…
Today is a small scoop of flavor #6.
At least it’s small. Small scoops are when I force a smile and wait for my feelings to catch up to my body. Small scoops are when you can push yourself to keep going and just ignore the feeling until it passes.