FedEx Fail — resolved!!! :)
Tracking info says my copy of Halo 4 was delivered to my front door late this morning. However, I’ve been here all day, other than going to vote at 3:30, and the doorbell never rang. Usually, they at least ring the doorbell, though they don’t wait to see if someone answers.
I’ve called their 800 number, gotten a case number, yada yada yada. Still, it’s depressing to have to deal with the bullshit. So much for pre-ordering on-line.
EDIT: FedEx found the package, brought it to my door, and waited for me to open it and make sure it was okay, since the box had been opened and resealed by the people to whom it was misdelivered. I am appeased.
2ND EDIT: Aaaand, they just called to follow up and apologize. :)
14 Notes/ Hide
- gnawknee likes this
- steelopus likes this
- tinyforest likes this
- elizabite said: Man, that is lame.
- prettygirlwithahandgrenade said: ever since working in property management i don’t trust anything but my own two feet to get something from one place to another lol
- cattyfantastic likes this
- hellonurse likes this
- christa-dammit likes this
- mikerastiello said: Did you look in your back yard or other areas around outside? Sometimes they hide packages.
- monkeyfrog likes this
- knowledgesponge likes this
- mathcat345 likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- redcloud posted this